This role offers a great opportunity for a commercially astute specialist to join our expanding construction group. It is a broad ranging role with the opportunity to take considerable responsibility and contribute to shaping the success of the construction department which is an integral part of Fladgate’s ambitious plans for the future.
The successful candidate will:
- have exceptionally strong academics, minimum of 2.1;
- have first class technical skills, financial and commercial awareness;
- take individual responsibility whilst being a genuine team player;
- be accustomed to exceeding the expectations of a demanding entrepreneurial client base;
- be resilient, confident and commercially focussed;
- have a wide range of contentious construction experience, including PFI/PPP disputes; and
- have proven client relationship and business development skills.
In return we offer a competitive package and considerable scope for personal and professional development