We are looking to recruit a talented Professional and Financial Risks lawyer with 2 to 4 years PQE to join our LFin team based in London. Candidates will have experience of:
- Defending professionals including some or all of Solicitors, Accountants, Surveyors, Insurance Brokers, IFAs, Directors and Officers
- Preparing reports for Insurers with the ability to explain and advise succinctly on difficult and complex areas.
- Advising on case strategy.
- Liaising with senior professional clients in a variety of disciplines.
- Managing the Insurer/Insured relationship, being aware of potential conflicts.
- Preparing for Court cases at all levels, including case management documentation interlocutory applications, expert instructions, witness statements and trial preparation.
- Monitoring critical dates and ensuring compliance with Insurer service level agreements.
- Understanding all systems and procedures with attention to detail and have the ability to explain and advise clients on those procedures.
- Being able to deliver presentations to clients.