As one of the leading innovators in the legal sector, we are developing a strong reputation for the delivery of our commercial services through our Business Legal Services Division. Our Chichester based team is dynamic and focused and anyone joining the team must share our vision.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of work, including:
· Commercial development (mostly retail and business parks but some refurbishment) acting for developer property companies and tenants
· Housebuilder work – primarily land work – acquiring development land
· Promoters who are promoting land for development
· Landowners selling land for development including landowning consortium
· Colleges and corporates relocating or undertaking capital projects
· Specialist development – student accommodation, leisure, PRS etc
The role will provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to shape the future of the practice and to manage and develop new and existing client relationships so you must have, and be able to demonstrate, first class inter-personal, business development and marketing skills.
You will have had between 3-5 years’ experience as a Real Estate lawyer in private practice and be looking for an opportunity to develop your technical and commercial skills in a fast-paced market, where client delivery is paramount.