Rayden Solicitors is an award winning Family Law specialist firm, based in St Albans, Berkhamsted and Beaconsfield.
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to work as full-time Legal Support Assistants on a one year contract. We have one vacancy in our newly opened Beaconsfield office, to start immediately, and one vacancy in our St Albans office to start in July 2018. These are great opportunities to gain some valuable legal experience in a growing law firm.
The successful candidates will help with the following:
- Preparation of court bundles and internal bundles on all files
- Accurate and timely administration of all mailing of correspondence and DX
- Accurate note taking at conference or court hearings where necessary
- Responding to general enquiries raised by or on behalf of clients
- Accurate preparation of client correspondence where necessary
- Provision of administration services where appropriate, to include photocopying, delivering document exchange mail and general mail and taking special deliveries to Post Office
- Assist in general marketing of firm, either by attending events or preparation of material
- Legal research and updates
Key Skills and Attributes
- Strong academic background in law is essential
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Written and oral communication skills
- Effective time and work management
- Team player
- Experience in family law is desirable
Salary is competitive and benefits are generous.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com