We have a fantastic opportunity for an NQ Solicitor in our Real Estate team based in our Chichester Office.
As one of the leading innovators in the legal sector, we are developing a strong reputation for the delivery of our commercial services through our Business Legal Services Division. Our Chichester based team is dynamic and focused and anyone joining the team must share our vision.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of work, including:
· Landlord and tenant – commercial leases acting for both landlord and tenant
· Buying and selling commercial property – including more general commercial conveyancing
· Development land acting for developers and landowners on sales, options, promotion agreements etc
· Property Investment – estate management for property companies including buying and selling, refinancing, dealing with investments
· Rural estates – estate management, tenancies, infrastructure and services
The role will provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills within the Real Estate sector. You will also help to develop new and existing client relationships so you must have, and be able to demonstrate, first class inter-personal, business development and marketing skills.
You will have had between NQ to 2 years’ experience as a Real Estate lawyer in private practice and be looking for an opportunity to develop your technical and commercial skills in a fast-paced market, where client delivery is paramount.